Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High Tech comes to Solo Practice

I have been keeping really busy with work, and trying to balance it with all of the new technology stuff I've added. I am twittering, facebooking, myspacing, linkedin-ing, updating my webpage and of course blogging.

On Twitter a lawyer complained that it is yet one more thing we need to do. I actually think it is a new way of doing an old thing. I just spoke to a potential client this morning who told me that she does everything on the internet. By the way, that is where she found me and, even though she couldn't remember which ones, she found me on many different sites. That is the point. People are not walking through the yellow pages anymore. This new technology is working really well.

Of course, I have had to fill everything with a disclaimer, but that is only because the technology approach tends to be a little more interactive, and that is actually really good for lawyers. I am really embracing this technology, and would love to hear from others about what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment